Vemo 99 is a Bulgarian company specialized in the production of:
- Herbal extracts;
- Enzyme premixes;
- Feed additives;
- Bakery additives;
- Feed additives for bees;
The company has modern technological equipment, specialized biochemical laboratory and an excellent team of experts which, together with the closed production cycle, guarantees the quality control at all levels of production.
More precisely, the VemoZyme series are based on enzyme feed additives. Enzymes are organic substances with very high biological value which are of great significance for the natural metabolic processes in living organisms. Providing better digestion of the feed additives and the productivity of animals, enzymes ensure the growth and the overall health of poultry and pigs and lead to better economic effectiveness.
The VemoZyme series are multienzyme premixes for feed with broad scope of action. They include combined feed with high content of wheat, maize, barley, oats, triticale, sunflower, soybean and bran. As a whole, VemoZyme series include:
- VemoZyme 50/100 – multienzyme premixes for feed with broad scope of action that contain xylanase, cellulase, β-glucanase as well as wheat, maize, barley, oats, triticale, sunflower, soybean and wheat bran. Compared to VemoZyme 100/500 the content of those ingredients is lower.
- VemoZyme 100/500 – an enzyme complex with broad scope of action that adds to the missing enzymes of animals xylanase, cellulase, β-glucanase;
- VemoZyme 50F/100F – multienzyme premixes for feed with broad scope of action. Those feed additives contain xylanase, cellulase, β-glucanase and phytase. Compared to VemoZyme 100F/500F, the content of those ingredients is lower.
- VemoZyme 100F/500F – enzyme complexes containing combined feed premixes that add to the missing enzymes of animals xylanase, cellulase, β-glucanase, phytase;
- VemoZyme F – thermostable phytase enzyme. This enzyme increases phosphoric phytate utilization from feed by 40-60%, increases the assimilation of calcium, zinc, copper, magnesium, proteins, aminoacids, starch and lipids from feed.
- VemoZyme F NTP – naturally thermostable phytase enzyme.
- VemoZyme M – mannanase enzyme
- VemoZyme P – broad spectrum protease enzyme